Selling a Home
1. Why Sell with The Robinson’s?
- It’s a relationship, trust, respect, not just the highest price and cheapest commission
- We listen to your needs and goals
- We’re accessible all hours of the day for any questions that may arise throughout the process
- We provide suggestions on how you can get top dollar for your home
- We recommend the best listing price without discouraging buyers
- We prepare the promotional materials including pictures, video and exposure on our social media channels
- We work with all our clients to schedule showings and open houses with as little inconvenience to you as possible
- We take care of the details involved in selling a home so you do not have to worry.
2. Getting your home ready to sell:
- De-clutter - Remove personal items such as family pictures and pet items.
- Staging - We recommend hiring a Home Stager (link to Jillian Summers)
- Cleaning – By hiring a professional cleaner such as Peggy’s Cleaning Team (add link) ensures all aspects of your home are show room ready!
3. Deciding on a price:
- We will provide you with a fair market assessment for that point in time and make recommendations. Buyers will not pay for the sentimental value that you place on your home however you can spruce up the floors, kitchen, bathroom or updating a patio can impact on how quickly your house sells and for what price. Listing too high could attract fewer buyers while listing too low could have you end up leaving money on the table.
4. Selling Process:
- Timing is key whether it is ensuring you capture the spring market audience or to fall in line with school enrolment schedules.
- Open Houses – local foot traffic are often the best candidates also through the curiosity of word of mouth throughout the community
- Creating an Online presence – through videography, photos, virtual tours, and social media exposure
16 Wynfield Lane
Sold16 Wynfield Lane, London, ON, Canada
Welcome to Wynfield Estates, an executive neighbourhood that is less than 5 minutes from Hyde Park and one of a kind. Sitting on over half...$1,100,000
30 Wynfield Lane
Sold30 Wynfield Lane, London
Welcome to Wynfield, we guarantee you will fall in love with this home, the property, and the neighbourhood. Located in Melrose, 5 minutes...$849,900