Selling a Home
1. Why Sell with The Robinson’s?
- It’s a relationship, trust, respect, not just the highest price and cheapest commission
- We listen to your needs and goals
- We’re accessible all hours of the day for any questions that may arise throughout the process
- We provide suggestions on how you can get top dollar for your home
- We recommend the best listing price without discouraging buyers
- We prepare the promotional materials including pictures, video and exposure on our social media channels
- We work with all our clients to schedule showings and open houses with as little inconvenience to you as possible
- We take care of the details involved in selling a home so you do not have to worry.
2. Getting your home ready to sell:
- De-clutter - Remove personal items such as family pictures and pet items.
- Staging - We recommend hiring a Home Stager (link to Jillian Summers)
- Cleaning – By hiring a professional cleaner such as Peggy’s Cleaning Team (add link) ensures all aspects of your home are show room ready!
3. Deciding on a price:
- We will provide you with a fair market assessment for that point in time and make recommendations. Buyers will not pay for the sentimental value that you place on your home however you can spruce up the floors, kitchen, bathroom or updating a patio can impact on how quickly your house sells and for what price. Listing too high could attract fewer buyers while listing too low could have you end up leaving money on the table.
4. Selling Process:
- Timing is key whether it is ensuring you capture the spring market audience or to fall in line with school enrolment schedules.
- Open Houses – local foot traffic are often the best candidates also through the curiosity of word of mouth throughout the community
- Creating an Online presence – through videography, photos, virtual tours, and social media exposure
Condo for rent
New Listing69-1625 Purser Street
Wonderful rental opportunity in London's North east. Close to all amenities, great schools, and more. This clean, bright 3 bedroom, 2.5...$2,800
Great Byron Home on Quiet Crescent
New Listing56 Gatineau Crescent
BEAUTIFUL BYRON! This 4 level back split on quiet mature crescent is sure to please. Picturesque front yard with beautiful garden and water...$725,000
Small Rural Community Minutes to Strathroy
New Listing29099 FEASEY ST
Welcome to small rural community living. Just 7 minutes from downtown Strathroy this 1/2 acre property in Adelaide is yours to discover. At...$569,900
Sold397 Skyline Ave
Check out this very desirable neighbourhood in London north end. This townhome has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, end unit location with...$699,900